Creations in Catering © Company 2015 |
Tel: 808.680.0451 |
Address: 565 Kokea St, Honolulu, Hawaii, HI 96817 |
2009 Creations In Catering. All Rights Reserved.
Search Marketing By
Fenix Pro Digital
“Affordable Elegance…Catered to Excellence”
Creations in Catering is dedicated to the continued pursuit of excellence in the handling and services of our clients by being the best we can be, whether it is performing a routine task or interacting directly with our guests. Our endeavor is to meet and exceed expectations, bring joy to our clients, and bring pride and honor to our company Ohana and our community. We are here to help you conceptualize and create your special day and assist you with all aspects of the event. Besides providing quality menus and exceptional service, Creations in Catering can assist you with finding and securing exclusive locations, equipment rentals, booking entertainment, photography, fresh floral arrangements, customized cakes, and much more! Whether your occasion is for 10 people or 5000, clients always compliment the way our staff anticipate and coordinate every detail to ensure a worry-free, successful event.
The Company Objectives are:
- To have a well organized, well managed, productive company environment which can only be accomplished by being respectful to others as well as towards oneself.
- To produce and market a valuable product and/or service to our client that is the best in quality and excellence, created and delivered with "Aloha". To Be: "Simply the best".
- To be fair, honest, and considerate in dealing with our suppliers, fellow employees and our clients; treating them with the same dignity and compassion as we would like to be treated.
- To always strive for improvement of services, new ideas and new levels of excellence by sharing our passion for Hawaiian Hospitality (Ho'okipa) that will benefit the company, employees, and especially our guests.
- To provide a safe work environment, and for everyone to accept responsibility for the welfare of our fellow employees and guests.
- To be an asset to and develop a gratifying relationship with the community (our neighbor) by treating them as our friend when a need is made known to us and we are in the position to help.